The Industrial Clusters, represented by the Minerals and Metals Cluster, is working on the development of several opportunities which include:
· Iron ore mining and pelletizing.
· Tantalum, niobium mining and beneficiation.
· Titanium and specialty steels based components for the oil & gas, water desalination, power and petrochemicals industries.
· Titanium and aluminum based components for the aerospace and defense industry.
· Steel foundry for the production of pumps and valves housing and other industrial products.
· Aluminum foundry for the production of automotive and industrial products.
· Commercial and automotive grade and galvanized steel sheets.
· Steel plate production.
· Copper cathodes production.
· Copper plates, tubes and sheets production.
· Quartz mining and silicon metal production.
· Silica fillers, silica chemicals and silicon carbide production from mined silica sand.