Abundant oil and mineral reserves. Low taxation. A strategic location.
And a burgeoning free market economy. Just some of the factors that make
KSA a land rich in investment opportunity in five key industrial sectors.
- Living in Saudi ArabiaWork or leisure, KSA has much to offer expatriates and their families.
- News and eventsFind articles related to the clusters, plus details of related events locally and globally.
- Abundant energyKSA is at the centre of world energy production and energy-intensive industries.
- InfrastructureAn overview of KSA’s modern and expanding industrial and business infrastructure.
- Natural resourcesKSA boasts a wealth of resources, including base and precious metals and rare earth elements.
- Investment incentives and supportA guide to the incentives and support available to industrial investors.
- FAQsLooking for answers to the most commonly asked questions? You can find them quickly here.
- Minerals & MetalsThe opportunities for metals and minerals industries and downstream applications.
- AutomotiveWhy KSA is well-placed to meet growing demand for vehicles and vehicle components.
- Plastics & PackagingHow plastics conversion builds upon the success of KSA’s petrochemicals industry.
- Home AppliancesKSA’s resources can meet soaring demand for home appliances in the Middle East.
- Solar EnergyMore about the potential for creating the components for and generating solar energy.
The five key clusters are Minerals & Metals, Automotive, Plastics & Packaging, Home Appliances and Solar Energy.
Whether you have a general enquiry or a specific request, we’re here to help.
11 December 2012
9 October 2012